Welcome to ICACHE2019
The 2018 4th International Conference on Architecture, Civil and Hydraulic Engineering (ICACHE 2018) was successfully taken place July 20-22, 2018 in Dalian, China. All accepted full papers were published by IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science(EES) and have been indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ.
The 2019 5th International Conference on Architecture, Civil and Hydraulic Engineering (ICACHE 2019) will be held on July 5-7, 2019 in Qingdao, China. The conference is an international forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of architecture, civil and hydraulic engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. We warmly welcome previous and prospected authors submit your new research papers to ICACHE 2019, and share the valuable experiences with the scientist and scholars around the world.
1. Submit to the Conference | EI会议
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ICACHE 2019 will be published by IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES)(Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN:1755-1307) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ and CPCI for indexing.
本届会议收录的论文将由 EI 目录系列期刊 IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES)(Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN:1755-1307) 出版，并提交至 EI和CPCI检索。
2. Submit to the SCI journal | SCI期刊
Selected 10 papers will be recommended for publication in SCI journal. 推荐10篇优秀论文到SCI期刊，录满截止，欢迎投稿！（SCI期刊稿件仅可发送到service@keoaeic.org邮箱投稿，请标注“SCI稿件-ICACHE”）
文章最少为10页，投稿至 firstname.lastname@example.org 邮箱，请标注“SCI”字样。
2019 5th International Conference on Architecture, Civil and Hydraulic Engineering (ICACHE 2019) accepts original and unpublished papers.
1. Please send the full paper & abstract to AEIC SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2. You can submit your paper (word+pdf version) and Paper Submission Form to email@example.com.
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages)
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.